Sunday, September 6, 2015

Perseverance - September 6, 2015

Jo Ann had many inspirational stories and quotes on Perseverance to encourage us along our way.

The example of John Rowe Moyle and his dedication are presented in this video.



Perseverance and Never Giving Up

"I was taught the way of progress is neither swift nor easy." Marie Curie.

"Let me tell you the secret that has led to my goal. My strength lies solely in my tenacity." Louis Pasteur

"I am a slow walker, but I never walk back." Abraham Lincoln

"Every strike bring me closer to the next home run." Babe Ruth

"It always seems impossible until it's done." Nelson Mandela

"Perseverance is failing 19 times and succeeding the 20th." Julie Andrews

"It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop." Confucius

"Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out." Robert Collier

"Fall seven times and stand up eight." Japanese Proverb

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts." Winston Churchill

"It's not that I'm smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer." Albert Einstein

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at that end of the day saying 'I will try again tomorrow'." Mary Anne Radmacher

No comments:

Post a Comment